Jil Deviscour takes some time out from being hot out in Miami to answer some quick questions with EPIC Interval Direct. Check out what she had to share below!
1. When did you start coaching at Epic Interval Training? And which location do you coach at?
2. What is your home town?
3. Did you do any physical activities/play sports growing up? If so, what?
4. Do you compete in any sports as an adult? If so, what?
5. What is your favorite class to teach at EPIC and why?
6. What is your favorite class to take at EPIC and why?
7. What would we find in your gym bag?
8. What are your top 3 favorite workout songs?
“Nothing Else Matters” – Metallica
“Zombie” – The Cranberries